Tarte Tatin

7/2/11

Welcome to my food blog!!!

I'm finally here! This blog is a few years late -- I should have done this soon after I finished the Cordon Bleu Program at the Orlando Culinary Academy in 2006, but life kept getting in the way.

I have since undergone exciting, life-changing culinary experiences, and I will attempt to write about them in this blog, to share with kith and kin, and fellow foodies. I have so much to write about, so my posts may not
necessarily be in chronological order. And, of course, I will set up a section for all my delicious and easy recipes, like this scrumptious tarte tatin.

Hope you enjoy my posts, and I look forward to your comments.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sis Regee. Even for someone who is culinary-challenged, I am inspired to try my hands on a number of recipes. It is wonderful that you are now able to share with countless of peeps yummy recipes and good pointers. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sis! It's still very much a work in progress -- as Sis Malou U. pointed out, I really should categorize the contents -- I have to find the way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very belated CONGRATULATIONS!! I have been to the blog a number of times and find it both fun and packed with great information. You are an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very lucky as I am always looking positive for such things. I am fond of reading such blogs and search of amazing thing easy to understand what you want to say in this discussion.Dissertation writing service Thanks a lot for sharing.Thank you for sharing your above info…
    Discount master app
    Create Discount master

    ReplyDelete
  5. io jogos net
    friv school Games to play
    a10 best free online game

    One thing I want to talk to you is thank you. Your posts help me open my mind. I find them very interesting. They ease me in the hard time. Thanks for sharing your articles.
    io jogos for kids
    friv 4 school
    play a10games

    ReplyDelete