Tarte Tatin

3/5/12

Blogging from Manila

I've been in Manila since mid-January, and have gone on several food trips in and out of Manila, including visits to several restaurants in the Metro Manila area, tasting the food, taking notes, and photographing the restaurants and their dishes. I'm way way behind updating this blog with these food trips, and for this I apologize. I have to content myself with a DSL connection at my Mom's place, and uploading photos from my files to the blog site is so maddeningly slow. But I have to persevere, as otherwise this blog site will never get updated until I return to the U.S.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading photos--DSL is slow, I know, but perhaps you can just put one or two photos per blog and then add them when you get back home. You can re-publish and let people know they are completed. At least you will be putting up the content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. autoketing
    Shipping Bar for Shopify
    Free shipping bar
    Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are my cup of tea. I'm interested in your articles. I always read them everyday and wait for incoming ones. It's because your posts are interesting.
    Soccer Physics 2 games for boys || adventure drivers online games 3 player || Truck Simulator free online

    ReplyDelete
  4. The author of this post is admirable, it brings a lot of emotion to everyone reading it, let's share it more widely.
    online game for kids
    jogos friv online

    ReplyDelete

  5. food games
    basketball free online
    soccer games 2019
    The author of this post is admirable, it brings a lot of emotion to everyone reading it, let's share it more widely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s actually very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I only use the web for that purpose, and obtain the newest news.
    friv free online juegos
    2player games for kids
    io jogos 2019

    ReplyDelete