Tarte Tatin

11/1/11

My Maiden Cooking Demo, Quezon City, Philippines

[Posting is in progress - this might take a while - thanks for your patience.]

With Malou & Sammy
With Chito, Rose, Malou & Sammy
With some sorority sisters & fraternity brods.
With my family.


[Narrative to follow.]
Venue: 
The USDA Demo Theater
Center for Culinary Arts (CCA)
Quezon City, Philippines
February 17, 2007
Executive Planner/Promoter:  Sammy
Organizers:  Malou, Rose & Chito
Sponsor:
Sous-Chefs:  Ada & Angie

The (Very Ambitious) Menu:
Appetizers:
  Brie en Croute with Raspberry Jam Filling
  Eggplant-Tomato-Mozzarella Towers

Entrée #1 & Sides:
  Grilled Salmon with Pesto Cream Sauce
  Asparagus, Shiitake, and Red Bell Pepper Toss
  Steamed Rice





 Entrée #2 & Sides:
  Grilled Steak (Lamb Watson Brand) with Red-Wine Mushroom Sauce
  Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
  Baked Potato Crisps (Lamb Watson Brand)





Dessert:
  Vanilla Cream Berry Terrine with Strawberry Coulis (we ran out of time for this!)

MORE TO COME!



7 comments:

  1. I love this game .this game is my superhero .this game helps us to cook also in our life .good luck to for cooking holiday-marketing-trends-drive-sales-part-3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging online automaketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are very interesting. I really like them. I hope you can upload more and more.The articles bring many tips and lessons which are very useful. It's worth spending time reading them.
    sales pop master
    pop sales online
    koi Nhật

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fancy your posts because they are suitable for me. I can read them easily and I think they are awesome. The articles give me many lessons and tips. Look forward to your next posts.
    https://autoketing.com/
    best app currency converter
    best app currency converter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very lucky as I am always looking positive for such things. I am fond of reading such blogs and search of amazing thing easy to understand what you want to say in this discussion.Dissertation writing service Thanks a lot for sharing.Thank you for sharing your above info…
    Discount master app
    Create Discount master

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next
    professional email sign offs , email app download for marketing, autoketing

    ReplyDelete